Allison's practice centers on providing corporate and employment advice to businesses and individuals and employment and commercial litigation. In her practice she assists clients on the organization and reorganization of corporate structures, employee classification, business disputes, and mergers and acquisitions. She negotiates and drafts employment and commercial contracts and advises clients on issues relating to governmental audits and investigations. Allison represents clients in all matters with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), the Texas Workforce Commission, the Texas Department of Labor and the Internal Revenue Service, from the initial written response, to representation at mediation and all hearings.
Protecting clients with non-competition, confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements, employment agreements, contractor agreements and severance agreements, is a part of Allison’s practice. She is a part of our team, who represents clients in matters involving breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duties, fraud, employment disputes, probate and trust administration.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATES
- J.D., Texas Tech University School of Law (2007), cum laude
- M.B.A., Florida International University (2003), cum laude
- B.A. University of Texas at Austin (2002), cum laude
AWARDS, RECOGNITIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS
- Texas Rising Star, 2014-2019: This honor is only bestowed upon the top 2.5% of Texas lawyers elected by their peers. (Thomson Reuters)
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers:
- Elected to Board of Directors 2015
- Freedom Run Chairperson 2010-2014
- One to Watch
- Greenhill Alumni Board Director 2013, 2014
- State Bar of Texas
- Northern District of Texas
- Southern District of Texas