Disputes arise in the life of a business. When they do, we represent you responsively and aggressively. We provide you realistic expected costs and advice about potential outcomes. Aggressive does not mean setting unrealistic or an extraordinarily expensive course of action. It means providing trusted advice at the beginning of resolving or litigating a dispute.
We represent clients on disputes including:
- Breach of employment agreements
- Failure to pay promissory note or collections of amounts owed under a contract
- Indemnification claims
- Breach of non-compete or non-solicitation agreement
- Breach of fiduciary duty or usurpation of corporate opportunity
- Partner and shareholder disputes
- Misappropriation of trade secrets
- Business "divorces"
We provide solid advice and representation when a dispute arises. Our role includes the consideration of your overall business objectives and advice about how resolving or litigating the dispute.